Manufactured by Southworth, the PalletPal 360 Spring Pallet Positioner / Level Loader is the original, automatic, self-leveling, spring pallet leveler that makes loading and unloading pallets faster, safer, and easier. The PalletPAL 360’s simple design uses a system of springs and shock absorbers to lower and raise loads as boxes are added or removed from pallets. A turntable top allows nearside loading and unloading. No power or air supply is required. The PalletPal 360 can handle loads up to 4500 lbs., making it the perfect tool for any business looking to make their loading process more efficient.
Pallet Pal 360 Spring Pallet Positioner / Level Loader Features Include:
- Self-Leveling action no operator adjustments required
- Rugged tubular steel frame for loads up to 4,500 lbs.
- Heavy-duty springs calibrated to bring the pallet to a most convenient height.
- Proven linkage design maintains level under uneven loading.
- Dampener provides smooth, gradual raising and lowering, without overshoot or bounce.
- Low-friction bearing supported turntable for near-side loading and unloading.
- Phenolic frame cover (optional).
- Fork pockets for relocation by fork truck also extend the base for free-standing stability.
- Leveling feet (optional) allow use on sloping or uneven floors.
- Freestanding, can be easily relocated by fork truck